Your Lives Are Indeed Valuable!

     So as I was logging into my Yahoo account this evening, I just so happened to see a Black woman's face with her hair kind of messed up. My first thought was, "Oh Lawd, please tell me this isn't a mug shot." Then I read the title of the article: "'I don't love them': She thought her boyfriend was cheating, so she killed their child, police say". After reading that, my next immediate thought was, "This has to be a young chic". I clicked on the link to get more details about the story, and sure enough, she's only 21.

     Stories like this is why I always say that some people DO NOT need to be having kids! She's practically just a baby herself, and in my opinion; babies don't need to be having babies! Here's the link to the story:



     Let me dive into the mindset of a 21 year-old who typically doesn't have a care in the world...
This is clearly a woman with deep rooted Self-Esteem issues, for her to harm her own child because she thought her man was cheating on her. Here are a few questions that most logical women like myself would ask:
1.) Why would you harm the kids instead of the guy? Of course you shouldn't harm the guy either, but if you feel somebody needs to pay for your pain, why not punish the person who caused the pain? But then again, in her sick, twisted mind, she probably thinks this is a form of punishment or pain to her boyfriend, by taking something he probably loves, his child.
2.) If you suspect he is cheating, why not just move on?
3.) Does your freedom not mean anything to you?

     Every time I hear stories where toddlers are either harmed or killed, I can't help but to think about my son Zach, because he's 2 and I can't even imagine doing something like this to harm my doodle bug. So, this story let's me know further that there really are some sick people out in the world today.



     Not only was the life of an innocent child taken away, but now the sibling has to grow up without a mother and without their brother. This child has to grow up with the stigma of his own Mother doing such an evil thing, killing her own child!

     Apparently, this young woman did not value her own life or the life of her kids.

     Ladies, I'm here to tell you that your life is indeed valuable, even if no one has ever told you so. Your kids lives are also valuable. You only get one life, please cherish it by taking care of every part of YOU: Mental, Physical, Spiritual, & Financial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!