Bernie Mac & Isaac Hayes: Gone but Not Forgotten

Ok, I'm just going to sit here and recollect on my most memorable things about Bernie & Isaac. I will always remember this line, "Jang-a-lang...Jang-a-lang...my name Jang-a-lang". He just cracked me up in the movie Life. I also loved when he stepped forward to say...."I...I...I the pappy".

Everyone will most remember Bernie for two things: Kings of Comedy & The Bernie Mac Show.
He truly started something with..."Milk & Cooooookies". It's like now whenever you hear someone even speak about "Milk & Coooookies", one would automatically know exactly what the speaker is referring to. His performances were just amazing...hahahaha (just got a visual of him rolling his eyes while telling one of his jokes on Kings of Comedy)! He will be missed!


Isaac Hayes.....I really only remember three things about him:
1.) Shaft
2.) South Park
3.) I'm Gonna' Get You Sucka'

but these three were definitely great! Especially Shaft. When I first saw Shaft, it was on TV1. They were also giving some extra info on the movie, things that many did not know about the film. For instance, the song Shaft was actually made prior to the film being released. So, the film was actually based upon the song...not the other way around. And when I tell you Isaac did a wonderful job of describing Shaft's character....He was on point! I can't remember the name of the man who played Shaft, but he was so smooth & suave....and didn't take no mess off of no one!! Exactly as Isaac described in the song. He will also be missed!

R.I.P. Bernie & Isaac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!