Let Me Rub You

Lately I've been listening to a lot of R&B songs that I've loved the most; and one of those Artists would be Joe Thomas. For some reason, his music really inspires me to think about and write more romantic, sensuous love stories.
With that being said, I started playing around with an idea for a book about women who have "Untapped" romance & sensuality, which lead me to Title the book: "Untapped". I'm still not sure if it will be a full novel, a collection of short stories, or just one short story. I just don't know yet.
In the meantime, here's a snippet of something I will include in that book, which is a poem inspired by listening to R&B singer Joe Thomas' music. Here's the link to his website, so you can check out his melodic New Single titled: "So I Can Have You Back"...



Here's my poem...


Let Me Rub You

If you only knew
What these hands could do...
Let me Love you                                  
Let me rub you
Wholeheartedly!                                        
Feeling empty?
It doesn't have to be...
No, your heart doesn't have to be.
Give it to me
This is my plea
Let me rub you!

                                                                                                   
What I got is so powerful                                                                        
So sensual
I don't even have to touch you to feel it...
Just the presence of my essence
Will help you feel it.
Your heart, let me heal it
I can use all 5 senses to Rub that pain & fear away
But you'd rather try hiding it day after day.
Let me Rub you
Untap & heal what you try to hide

The love I have deep inside                 
Is starting to bubble over
And it needs to release
Let me Rub you
So you can Relax, fully Relate, & Release
There's so many ways to love you...
Trust me
So I can show you
How good it feels
To Let Me Rub You.



- K.R. Watkins
Love & Be Loved!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!