Sisterly Love

I am starting a group session called Sisterly Love. It's a group to build a better understanding within African-American relationships by opening the lines of communication and ultimately decrease statistical data. This group is also being started to restore strength, love, and unity within the African-American community.

My main purpose for starting this group session is because my heart has been so heavy lately for young, Black men. There's so many of them incarcerated, and so many of our youth dying daily! Something has to be done! So, I figured if I could only get the women together to reclaim the family unity & structure. Although the man is considered the "Head of the household" and should be the one to reclaim that structure, I believe that we as women can truly have a significant influence on helping the men reclaim that structure and assume their rightful place as Husband, Father, and Leader.

So, stay tuned for more information regarding Sisterly Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!