Level Up or Glow Up!

You know this whole Russell, Ciara, & Slim "Thug" situation got me thinking...


Check out Derrick Jaxn's (YouTube Vlogger) Commentary. (Click on Video)
I totally agree with him!

If you're in your 30's or 40's and still in the same predicament you were in when you were in your teens & 20's, then at some point you gotta start looking at yourself & start asking the hard questions like: I been seeing the same results after all this time, why is that? Or....I been holding on to this relationship for years, but we still stuck financially, emotionally, etc...what is really going on? Why am I not seeing any growth?

The answer to all that is....MINDSET MATTERS! YOU GOTTA CHANGE YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS OR PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE IN ORDER TO SEE REAL GROWTH & CHANGE!!! YOU GOTTA BE WILLING TO STEP OUT OF THE BOX OR YOUR COMFORT ZONE!!!


I say that because I really believe that we cannot keep expecting different results, but continue to do the same things we've been doing, going to the same places, dating the same type of men or women, or thinking the same negative thoughts. 

Also, you MUST understand how important it is to be very specific about what it is you want within any relationship. Otherwise, it'll be easy for you to continue accepting or going through what you're used to. At some point you have to be REAL with yourself, and be able to look in the mirror and say: I deserve to be happy! I deserve to glow & shine! I deserve to Glow Up!

At some point I had to change my way of thinking & Glow Up too, especially when I hit 30! 

(Age in picture: 34)


I hope this message pushes some of y'all towards taking heed to what Ciara is now hashtaging: #LevelUp

I'll even take it a step further and add two more:  
#StepYourGameUp & #GlowUp

Remember...keep moving forward & shine like the Star that you were created to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!