#KISE

Reintroducing....KISE!

June 18, 2014 was when my brand KISE came to fruition.
KISE started out as an acronym for "Keep it Simple Enjoy" your hair, but now I am Reintroducing it and extending the meaning!
I believe we all go through rough times and seasons in our lives; but I also believe there are times when we can make things more complicated than they should be, by worrying and/or stressing when we don't have to. So, I posed this question one day: Why complicate it? Why not just Keep it Simple and Enjoy...life or whatever it is we want to enjoy?!

So, I'm going to stick to the purpose of my blog of helping You move forward to become the Star that you were created to be. However, I'm going to take it up a notch by posing this question: How do You KISE? There are many ways we can KISE. Here's a few examples:
*Mindset Matters - Grab hold of ALL thoughts & make necessary changes. Simplify what you can.
*Daily Routine or Schedule - Do you have one? Is lack of organization hindering you from getting things done? You can KISE by making yourself a daily schedule.

Those are just a few examples.  Let me know how you KISE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!