Company Christmas Party







Yay!!! Christmas is upon us! This is my favorite Holiday. It is the celebration of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ's birth!














I love Christmas, because it is a time of giving & sharing. It's also a time to be full of joy!



So, I went to a Christmas Party on Friday, December 16, 2011. It was really nice & whimsical, the decorations that is. My co-workers and I danced, laughed, ate, and took pictures. Yep, Indeed I said "danced". lol.... I know that's not something I talk about much, because I don't do much dancing. Truth be told...I'm not very good at it. However, on the night of the Christmas Party, I decided to just let lose and enjoy myself to the fullest!


With that being said, check out one of my pictures taken just outside of the party.


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


~K.R. Brumfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!