Beach Life

My Sweetie and I went to Galveston Beach on Saturday, May 25, 2013, and we had a blast! For those who did not know, the beach is my all time favorite place to be. I have said it many times...there's just something about water and me. It's so therapeutic, tranquil, and relaxing. Just to hear the sound of the waves crush against the sand and the sea gulls flying around sends me to a place beyond bliss.

The weatherman predicted a 30% chance of rain in Galveston, TX on that day. Although there were a few dark clouds, it did not rain. Also, the dark clouds eventually went away. At first we were a little skeptical about going because of the weather forecast, but decided to go anyway. Once we arrived, we were so elated with our decision to move forward with our plans.

The wind was amazing! No sweating for us... We truly enjoyed our strolls along the beach, along with a few drinks on the balcony of our hotel room. Although there was a mishap with our hotel reservations, everything worked out in our favor. We stayed at a hotel on Seawall Blvd, right along the major strip where everything takes place.

Of course y'all know I took lots of pictures as usual. So, I've put together a video/slideshow of our "Beach Life" experience. And rest assured...there will be plenty more "Beach Life" experiences in the future. Also, because I love historical places and buildings, I had to take a few photographs of some of the old buildings in Galveston that fascinated me.

Here is the link to the video/slideshow. Be Blessed and remember...Life is a journey. Enjoy the scenery!

http://youtu.be/fjeOZ-2nl4U

Best Regards,

K.R. Brumfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!