Provision

With any Preparation there has to be Provision. This morning I woke up giving thanks to God for allowing me to see another day. Then I searched for a little inspiration to start my day. I was lead to Joshua 1: 8-11. It pretty much talks about being successful and preparing yourself for provision.
With my personal relationship with the Lord, He always uses various ways to show me glimpses of what I can have. I'm not just talking about material things, but a sound, peace of mind as well.
So, He's been showing me & placing in my spirit that this is my Season. This is my Season of Change, Shift, Blessings, Love, Overflow, Prosperity. I have to make the necessary Preparations for the Provision. I must be ready. I AM ready! Are you?

Miracles, Blessings, Love!
K.R. Brumfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!