My 1st Passion

Should I go or just forget about it? "You may actually have fun", is what a few others had to say. Well, I decided to go...only after my friend convinced me. I went to my first passion party on Saturday, March 14th. It was actually interesting. For some reason I thought I'd be the only one there for the first time, but I wasn't. There was a young lady there who happened to be younger than me, and the others made it so much more fun by picking on her instead of me. They kept making remarks about her having to do certain sexual things with her husband when she gets married to keep him satisfied. It was hilarious! Just some of the looks on her face, especially when the host of the party would give the name of the toy and give a brief description of each one, would cause everyone else to break out into great laughter.

Before going to the party, I told myself to keep an open mind and not to be judgemental; because there are many couples (married and unmarried) who may actually need these types of parties to help them bring spice into their relationships. Speaking of judgemental, the hostess of the party went on to tell us how judgemental one of the ladies was at a previous party she had done. She stated that the lady was a Christian and kept saying how nasty some of the items were. This lady made all of the other women at the party uncomfortable with all of her hypocritical and negative comments. Mainly hypocritical because the lady eventually started buying several sexual enhancement items from the parties, even though she kept making all the others feel uncomfortable about making purchases. This lady wasn't married and was condemning other single, unmarried women for purchasing toys.

The hostess stated that she had to ask her why she was purchasing so many intimate items if she and her boyfriend were not having sex because her "Christianity" forbade fornication. The lady responded by saying, "Well that's because we do everything else. I don't allow him to penetrate me vaginally, but we do other things to stimulate him". The hostess and everyone else at the party whom she was telling the story to, just couldn't believe how hypocritical and confused this lady was being, because sin is sin...no matter how big or small. So we all were thinking and saying that she may have well just had intercourse, because she's done everything else, but I guess the saying is true..."To each's own".

Anyway, it was a very interesting experience for me. So, after attending my first passion party, I've come to the conclusion that these parties can be very informative, educational, and fun for many.

Until next time,
Happy Spring!

- K.R. Brumfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!