Blue Monday

Today was just like every other Monday....
Blue
I don't like Mondays because they get here so fast and its off to work again....
Unless of course you've been blessed with the opportunity to be fully self-employed.
I'd love to be able to sleep in late on a Monday morning if I don't get to bed early enough on Sunday night, but hey....its cool. I'll be fine.

I made it through another day. I was so tired today. I think the overtime is starting to take its toll on my body, because I can go to bed early one night & still be tired the next morning. Today I was dragging, but I managed to survive Blue Monday.

Comments

moshowbiz said…
TAKE YOUR VITAMINS!!!
movinstar said…
Hahahahah, Ok, I guess. It's been almost 8 years, and I still can't manage to be consistent with taking vitamins. But why am I just now seeing this comment? I swear, it's like all of these Blog Comments were hidden from me all this time.

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Ties

Be Prepared!

Dark Girls Rise!